[ltp] apm and preemptive kernel patch

Fabrice Planchon linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:41:00 +0200

On Fri Jul 19 2002 at 09:57:54PM -0400, Gerald Timothy Quimpo wrote:
> i'm not "preempt people", just a user. but i've got preempt and
> apm working on my Thinkpad 770.  the kernel is:

good, at least there is some hope....

> linux-mandrake-2.4.18-16mdk with the preempt patch, plus
> mki and win4lin patches for win4lin support.

ok, I should be able to get my hands on that and recompile.
Did you compile your kernel or did it come with apm support enabled ?
and could you send me your config file (if you did compile yourself,
otherwise I'll manage to get what I need from the rpm),
thanks !

                              F.