[ltp] Incorporating Thinkpad Detection into Lm_sensors

Mark Studebaker linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:48:51 -0400

Hi, I'm on the lm_sensors project too.
I would like to investigate using PCI ID's to identify a thinkpad.
This would be simpler than using DMI.
Would folks please post the output of 'lspci' and 'lspci -n'
for each of the following laptops reported to be a problem.
Obviously we only need one posting for each model.
thanks