[ltp] Hibernation on mandrake 8.2

Andrew Lee linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:53:40 +0100

After coming back from hibernation, i've found that the trackpoint mouse
works only partially, i.e it moves and clicks as expected, but holddown and
highlight doesn't work, and nor does holding down on a scroll arrow have the
desired effect (quick scroll), but clicking on it repeatedly does scroll,
also can higlight text using shift and moving cursor. It all works if you
restart X but that sort of defeats the purpose! Is there anyway I can just
restart the mousy bits like I do with the modem, or any other way around this?

thanks

-AJL