[ltp] T23, RedHat 7.3, and XFree86

Mitch Pirtle linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:50:31 +0200

And lo, on Friday 26 July 2002 23:16, Norman Levin spaketh thusly:

> I have not tried the muppets - I hear they are better with garlic sauce=
 -
> but there are two S3 drivers.  One from S3 corp and one that Tim Robert=
s -
> who used to work on their driver - has available.  Have you tried each =
one?

I have tried the original one from S3 (4.1.0) and Tim's (1.1.23t).  Basic=
ally=20
I get the same thing.  Wierd, as everything else works fine.  When I run=20
mplayer I get a window where the animation should be, but instead just ge=
t=20
blue, although the audio seems fine.

Anybody out there that can share a XF86Config.4 for a T23 that has workin=
g=20
video with XFree4.2.0?

--

Mitch