[ltp] Ultrabase quick question...

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
30 Jul 2002 10:09:52 -0500

Hi guys,

	I just got a replacement for my Ultrabase 570 from IBM since my old one
had conked out for some reason. Anyhow, I want to make sure I don't
inadvertently screw this thing up too so could somebody give me any
general usage tips or point me to a document [I tried searching and only
found the user's guide] ?

	For instance, while in Linux, can I undock by just suspending and
detaching it or do I have to do a full shutdown ? I get a continuous
beep from the ultrabase if I try detaching it while it is on so I was
just curious.

	Thanks,

		Ravi