[ltp] 600E system freeze--software or hardware?

Rob Bell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:03:48 -0500

 > On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 05:12, Mark Nye wrote:
 >
 >>Perhaps my safest bet is to replace the drive. Does anyone have a US
side
 >>source for good, used Thinkpad parts?

A recent post from the ThinkPad mailing list is attached below.  The
same thread also mentioned that Newegg has comparable models and prices.
  I managed to get a 20GB (slower model) from AccessMicro a couple
months ago for $49, but I think that was a rare find.

HTH,
Rob