[ltp] Re:

Micah DS linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:38:59 +0000

Distro: Slackware 8.0
XFree86: 4.2.0

Also: I have installed Slakcware's A* and N* Packages and then Downloaded
XFree86, then copied from the slackware CD KDE, then ran the installer again
to add KDE (After I setup XFree86 of course =)

To Chuck -> You say you have RH7.2, Did you install via GUI? When I tried,
mine crashed during the initializing of the GUI...

To Jim -> you say to use TGUI 9660 - Where do I put that at in XF86Config?
Under Device as Chipset, Driver, or whatnot?