[ltp] XF86Config Repository

Vincenzo Antonuccio linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:33:57 +0200 (MET DST)

I think it is an excellent idea. It would be useful also to add some
information concerning external video display, this is
an issue often neglected...

              Vincenzo ANTONUCCIO-DELOGU                    *
                                                            *
        Astrophysical Observatory - Catania - ITALY         *
        Citta' Universitaria                                *
        Via Santa Sofia 78                                  *
        I-95125 Catania - ITALY                             *
                                                            *
Tlf.: +39-095 7332 318
                                                            *
Fax: + 39-095-33 05 92                                      *
                                                            *
     e-mails: van@sunct.ct.astro.it,antonucc@tac.dk
     WWW: http://sunct.ct.astro.it/van/antonuccio.html      *
                                                            *