[ltp] Grey volume buttons... and other special keys

Rob Mayoff linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
18 Jun 2002 10:24:16 -0500

+---------- On Jun 18, ZeiMoT said:
> Nice indeed. Which makes me wonder if the Fn + 'any key' could be used for
> something more than those standard buttons, I personally think it's a
> waste of a fn-key to have just 6 functions as the case is on the R30.

On my A30p, if I press and release the Fn key, without pressing one of
the F# keys, xev gets keycode 227. If I press Fn-Z (or any other key
that isn't normally used with Fn), xev gets keycode 227 but I don't get
a keycode for the other key.