[ltp] notes on A30p

Rob Mayoff linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
9 Mar 2002 17:51:39 -0600

+---------- On Mar 8, Charlie Hedlin said:
> On my A30 2652-35U (only a 1400x1050 screen instead of the A30p
> 1600x1200) my modem and 802.11b are on the mini-PCI card, with my
> ethernet on a communications daughter card (with an empty slot for the
> bluetooth daughter card).

My A30p 2653-65U is the same: modem/802.11b daughtercard, empty slot for
bluetooth.  The sticker where the bluetooth card would go says
"Modem Bluetooth", so I guess that if you have a bluetooth model, your
modem might be on the bluetooth card instead.  Does anyone with a
bluetooth-enabled A30(p) know what Windows says about the modem?
(You'll want to go to Control Panels/System/Hardware Manager to find
out, I think.)