[ltp] Slack install, getting close?

Ron Joffe linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:08:17 -0500

John,

I've been following your thread on getting a serial console install for your
thinkpad.

I don't know if this will help, but I noticed the other day when installing a
version of SuSE 7.3 that at one part of the install it goes out and looks for
a Braille device. I would assume this is a serial device.

Ron

--
Ron Joffe
rjoffe@yahoo.com