[ltp] Hibernate on X22

Ross Burton linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
18 Mar 2002 15:48:35 +0000

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 15:42, Charlie Hedlin wrote:
> The disk is supposed to show you a create partion option AND a create
> file option.  The readmy file says the creat partition option is not
> supported and not to select it.

Damn.  I just can't read, can I!

Okay -- there is an option for file.  It seemed to create a 270M file in
under a second which seemed a bit fast to me.  What is the file called,
so I can check it was created okay?  There is a ~300M file on the disk I
selected (Win2K FAT) but I think that is the Window 2000 created
hibernation file.  When I hit Fn-F12 in Linux (Debian Sid) nothing
happens...

When I get home I'll re-create the disk and try again I guess...

Regards,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com