[ltp] Missing /pro/bus/pnp on Caldera 3.1.1

Jean-Philippe Jung (Home) linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:36:18 -0500

Hi,

I have kernel 2.4.19-pre5 with pcmcia-cs 3.1.x. The card services has
been compiled with PNP support. I have have the following error message
trying to use lspnp:

lspnp: /proc/bus/pnp not available

The configuration options of the PCMCIA configuration script were:
Linux source directory: /usr/src/linux
Build 'trusting' version of card utilities: y
Include 32-bits (Cardbus) card support: y
Include PnP BIOS ressource checking: y
Module install directory: /lib/modules/2.4.19-pre5

For the kernel part, I have the following PNP related entries in the
config file:
CONFIG_PNP=y
CONFIG_ISAPNP=y
CONFIG_PNPBIOS=y