[ltp] A22p crashes on resume from suspend - Help!

Vivek linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 5 May 2002 00:17:24 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 5 May 2002, Richard Neill wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I hope someone can help with this - it's driving me up the wall.
>
> I have an A22p, running Mandrake 8.2 (kernel 2.4.18-6mdk).
> I allow it to suspend (ie suspend to RAM/ apm-s) after 45 minutes of
> inactivity, and about 1 time in 7, it fails to wake up. Here are the
> symptoms:

Put some debugging statements in the apm scripts - make sure all the
modules that might go squiffy on suspend (eg sound) are being unloaded
properly, and make sure 'ignore apm while on AC' isn't set.

--
"I don't want to go to the movies to be horrified and depressed."
"No, I suppose you've got real life to do that."