[ltp] A22p crashes on resume from suspend - Help!

Brad Langhorst linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 05 May 2002 12:35:29 -0400

> One last thing - a way to make this happen regularly is to leave the
> modem (the LtWinmodem) actually online when the machine suspends. But
> this is not the cause of the crash as I am now careful to diconnect
> from the net. Also, it was an occurrence, but much more rarely in Mdk8.1.

this makes me suspicous - i'd try removing the modem module before
suspending
(you can do that in a little script in the apm area that vivek suggests
you build checkpoints in)

brad