[ltp] Gentoo Linux - APM problem with T23

Keith Frechette linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:59:38 -0400

--=_alternative 0057AD2585256BB5_=

Edi,

> Would that mean that audio could
> cause the hang even if I don't use it?

No, I didn't intend to convey that. If you've disabled audio (by not
that to be causing your problem. It sounds like it would be something
else, and perhaps apmd_proxy is the key.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
IBM Linux Technology Center, Development and Support for ThinkPad Notebook
Computers
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-779-1252 / TieLine: 223-8449

--=_alternative 0057AD2585256BB5_=

Keith Frechette<br>
IBM Linux Technology Center, Development and Support for ThinkPad Notebook Computers<br>
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina<br>
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-779-1252 / TieLine: 223-8449<br>
--=_alternative 0057AD2585256BB5_=--