[ltp] Washington Post article Linux on TP600

Wed, 22 May 2002 20:49:33 -0400

On Wed, 22 May 2002 16:11:59 -0400
Tod Harter <tharter@rhombus.net> wrote:

> I also must say that I am pretty darn sure there are people here that have
> gotten TP600E sound to work... I think he didn't try to hard on that one, and
> if he had, he'd have been in this list! Again, it illustrates a point, users
> want to use, not research problem fixes...

Sure!  We use to have 600e's before we got our t21's.  I can't remember
if we ever used "stock" kernel drivers, but I know we did use ALSA.

-Dale

--
Dale P. Smith
Senior Systems Consultant,      | Treasurer,