[ltp] Washington Post article Linux on TP600

Woody Marvel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:36:30 -0700

I told him he just needed a CS4232 (or later) crystal sound DD. I also
pointed him to web sites for more info on laptops and many points of
solutions.
He did email me pointing me to his article. My impression is he is more
into the promotion of his name and articles than fixing his aged laptop!  I
have RH7.2 and had to fix the sound card and hibernation/ It can be done
but maybe writing articles on the problems is more fun!
He did a later article on XP and it was not very endearing on windoze. You
can lead a horse to water......

Sincerely,    William(Woody) Marvel
Linux Technology and Solutions; Beaverton, OR
503-578-3833/TL: 775-3833   wmarvel@us.ibm.com

                      Ken Firestone
                      <kenf@speakeasy.net>         To:       "linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com" <linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com>
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      owner-linux-thinkpad@        Subject:  Re: [ltp] Washington Post article Linux on TP600
                      bm-soft.com

                      05/23/2002 05:01 AM
                      Please respond to
                      linux-thinkpad

Has anyone on this list bothered to email Mr. Pegoraro with their
observations and comments?

Ken Firestone, W3CAT     | For every problem there is one solution
kenf@speakeasy.net              |  which is simple, neat, and wrong.
ken@firestone.net        |   -- H. L. Mencken