[ltp] Washington Post article Linux on TP600

Woody Marvel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:19:40 -0700

duhhhhhhh..

Sincerely,    William(Woody) Marvel
Linux Technology and Solutions; Beaverton, OR
503-578-3833/TL: 775-3833   wmarvel@us.ibm.com

                      Eric Jorgensen
                      <alhaz@xmission.com>         To:       linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      owner-linux-thinkpad@        Subject:  Re: [ltp] Washington Post article Linux on TP600
                      bm-soft.com

                      05/23/2002 10:04 AM
                      Please respond to
                      linux-thinkpad

On Thu, 23 May 2002 09:36:30 -0700
"Woody Marvel" <wmarvel@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I told him he just needed a CS4232 (or later) crystal sound DD. I also
> pointed him to web sites for more info on laptops and many points of
> solutions.
> He did email me pointing me to his article. My impression is he is more
> into the promotion of his name and articles than fixing his aged laptop!

             A *JOURNALIST* who's more concerned with self-promotion than
with truthful
reporting?! What is the world coming to?!

 - Eric