[ltp] Getting my docking station fixed..

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
30 May 2002 12:25:52 -0500

Hi guys,

	I have a Thinkpad 570E and the companion docking station. It turned out
that a while back I managed to hose it and the CD ROM drive on it
refuses to work [no lights blinking etc etc]. I am pretty sure I plugged
all cables in and checked that I was not being daft so I guess it's time
to get it fixed.

	Would anybody know where I can get it repaired for something which
doesn't cost a fortune ? I am quite sure the problem is only with the
CDROM drive, not the docking station but whatever ...

	Thanks in advance.

	Regards,

		Ravi