[ltp] Sensors still an issue?

Richard Neill linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 23:22:26 +0100

I understand that Mandrake deliberately "break" KDE in such a way as not
to have sensors-detect as a dependency. In 8.1/8.2, it is not installed
by default.
However, I assume you could always install it (by rpm), then just delete
(or replace with something harmless) the binary file. That means that
RPM would be none the wiser :-)

Richard