No subject

like it too.

Size: similar to the TP570, a tad bigger. Compare 12x9.8x1.3 (T20) with
11.8x9.4x1.1 (TP570).

Weight: slighlty heavier than the TP570 (compare 4.6 to 4 pounds),
probably because of the new integrated ports and bigger display.
Shoots up to 5.2 pounds with the DVD-ROM.

Misc: the new "UltraPort" on top of the display can be used to
connect a small videocam. I say useless gizmo, but maybe a more
interesting device will come out later.
Thinkpad button: after the !@#$# Windows key, now a thinkpad button...
Whatever.

CONCLUSION: right on IBM. Good new model, no compromise.
I really like the mini PCI slot and the integrated antenna.
Linux users: gotta wait till the graphics chipset is supported by
XFree86!

Somebody sends me a Thinkpad T20 for an in-depth review ;)

--
-- Renaud Waldura (temporarily renaud@evolunet.com)
-- The Netsurfers' Organization