[ltp] Turning a TP into a qiet X-station

Renaud Waldura linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 13 May 100 17:20:13 +0200 (CEST)

> On Fri, 12 May 2000, billy ball wrote:
>
> > links to XF86Config... documents you create... i routinely use a flash
> > card, especially when working on my laptop in the local library... with
>
> Good point, I could use an otherwise unused SmartMedia card from my

Excellent idea. It's something I've been wanting to do for myself
for a while now, but never quite found the time for it.

Mind writing some kind of HOWTO for the rest of us once you've got
it to work? Thanks a bunch,

--
-- Renaud Waldura (temporarily renaud@evolunet.com)
-- The Netsurfers' Organization