[ltp] Reliable Suspend/Resume (Was:Filesystem choice?)

Paul Timmins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
06 Nov 2002 11:01:35 -0500

Redisafe suspends to disk, then suspends to RAM. If the battery dies, or
the hardware doesn't recover on a normal resume from RAM, take out the
battery (or restart it, or whatever your TP happens to like) and it will
treat it as a resume from disk, and come back from it accordingly.
-Paul