[ltp] Reliable Suspend/Resume (Was:Filesystem choice?)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:00:09 -0500

It seems to do both (suspend to disk as well as RAM) during suspend.

On resume, it resumes from RAM (unless the RAM has been powered down for
some reason....in which case I guess it could resume from the disk but I
have never had reason to test it).

DS

--
D. Sen, PhD