VIRUS WARNING SUBJECT: [ltp] Administration

Carol linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:29:24 -0700

I was wondering what that was, I found it in my attacments in the trash,
Eudora and the Macintosh did not let it through. It slipped by my isps
virus protection though. Was a good thing I was not checking the mail
on the TP at the time
Carol