[ltp] T30, RH8 and X

Robert Spahr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
12 Nov 2002 09:35:16 -0500

Hi Mitch,

Just last week I got a new T30 and installed RH 8.0. (I immediately blew
away XP, didn't even boot it.)

The RH worked pretty much right out of the box. I have all the
resolutions available to me. I am currently running at 1280 x 1024.

Maybe you should start a new install from scratch? The video card should
be automatically detected.  Everything works, although I have not had
time to try the WiFi or bluetooth yet.

Good luck

--

Robert Spahr

"People who are willing to give up freedom
for the sake of short term security,
deserve neither freedom nor security."
--Benjamin Franklin,