[ltp] IBM 600E - ethernet card

David Arthur Wainberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
13 Nov 2002 12:12:51 -0500

I have a DFE 690TXD. It runs fine with the kernel 8139too driver. (TP
600x, debian woody, kernel 2.4.19ac). It's not (or was not at the time)
in the pcmcia database of supported cards and thus not in the config
file. And somehow the way I've got it configured, the cardmgr isn't
handling it, so I just do it manually.

--D