[ltp] Quick bit of info and a request for help

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:41:49 +0000

Just an idea - is there any way we can safely test the detection code so
as to help out? Is it possible to get a small program which just does the
	"is it a thinkpad or not"

part without including any of the code that does,

	"provided that it's not a thinkpad, then do dangerous_stuff"?

Richard