[ltp] T30, RH8 and X

Thomas J. Valerio linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:12:56 -0500

Well, in your first message you indicated that you had a problem
getting beyond 800x600, however, in your later messages it appears
that you've gone beyond that to 1024x768, correct?   From what I've
been able to gleen from the net 1024x768 is as far as your going to
get, that is the native resolution of that model. Your done.  If you
were sold something by someone who promised you better resolution
that 1024x768, you've got a different fight on your hands.  If you chose
this model yourself without adequate research, well ...