[ltp] looking for a $100-$150 printer supported by linux

Bert Haskins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 02:03:27 -0600

Right from the very (Linux) beginning, Epson printers have been near the
top as far as Linux support is concerned and if you play it right you
can save many dollars on replacement cartridges.
I have no connection with Epson other than as a satisfied user.
-- Bert