[ltp] T30 X windows lockups

Errikos Pitsos linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 02:39:28 +0100

I don't know whether the 21U has the onboard wlan, but turning that off
and disabling the orinoco module in the kernel solved the problem for
me, somehow this river did not want to work properly, so I reverted to
my old Cisco card an am waiting another 3 months beofre trying again
with newer drivers.

erik