[ltp] cs4236 on thinkpad 600e problem!

Pannaga Bhushan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:45:02 +0530

thankyou. the problem was a silly one. all i had to do was press "Fn+PgUp" to
increase the volume. i suppose there is some kind of h/w control. these keys
not being PC keyboards, I didn't know their functionality.  My first few days
with my boss' thinkpad.  he told me abt that and its all working fine...very
embarassing....sorry for the trouble, thankyou for ur replies.

-PB