[ltp] Thinkpad R31, E100, and PCMCIA probs

Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:12:10 +0000

By crappy, I only mean that it doesn't support some of the newer intel PRO
chipsets.. and isn't Intel "singledriver" compliant.. But, other than that.. I
suppose it works okay.  Also doesn't support teaming or bonding.. but I suppose
for this forum, in laptops with older intel chipsets, it works flawlessly. :)

--Micah