[ltp] Asking help-- to install Linux(Redhat 7.3) on Thinkpad T30-2366-92J

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:51:13 -0400

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 07:10 am, you wrote:

Yeah, you don't NEED to make the floppy, later on you can use the command-line
mkbootdisk utility to make one if you need. It is only required for rebooting
if your lilo or grub fails to work, which 99% of the time is the result of
installing windows...