[ltp] Can anyone recommend a good network card...

Michael W. Holdeman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:01:30 -0400

My all time fav. is the Xircom line of realports. 10/100 Ethernet and 56K=
=20
modem all in one, works great in the TP with Gentoo Linux. I love this li=
ttle=20
diddy. I understand the new ones are 32bit as well?

Mike

ps picked mine up in e-bay for $40

I think you can get a cable to adapt to ypour cellphone too.

\On Thursday 03 October 2002 11:49 pm, Ravi Pratap M wrote:
> > prefer a 10/100 which doesn't have a dongle... preferably one with th=
> > raised edge where you just plug the wire in directly, rather than the
> > XJACK style.
>
> =09You want a D-Link DE66* series card - I have that and it has everyth=
ing
> you mention ;-)
>

> =09Regards,
>
> =09=09Ravi

--=20
=09Michael W. HoldemanPowered by Gentoo Linux 1.2 http://www.gentoo.org
Linux kernel 2.4.19 /LowLatency /preemption
Windows apps via Win4Lin4.0