[ltp] tp600x, emacs 20.7, display pb

Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:57:42 +0200

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 07:48:11 +0200, netman.system@free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry again for my poor english,
>
> I installed Mandrake 8.2 on my tp600x.
> I de-install Emacs 21..., and install 20.7
> With v21 or 20.7, with or without .emacs,
> i obtain :
>  http://netman.system.free.fr/public/tp600x/pb_emacs.png
> You can see difference of colors in background.
> It' a Xfree 4 problem ?

It looks like an Emacs problem to me. Not a real problem, but ugly
color settings for the syntax highlightning. Normal text has grey
background, whereas other elements (e.g. the pink and the red one) have
blue backgound. Type M-x edit-faces to change the color settings.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG