[ltp] Xircom tulip CB

Armando Martinez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
7 Oct 2002 11:43:52 -0700

Hi guys,
I am trying to install Mandarke 9.0 in my TP600. Everything is fine except when I try yo locate an ethernet card. I have a Xircom RBE-100TX card (the cool ones that uses both PCMCIA slots but has the hole for the net cable jack). The problem here is that every sigle time I try to load the xircom_tulip_cb module I get a: Device not found error!.. but when it tries to load the USB module!.

I have not done any configuration changes to linux and I was wondering if there is something I have to do with it. The only things I changed were what the HOWTO states (for PCMCIA).

HELP!..thanks.