[ltp] External USB space saver keyboard with linux?

Boyan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:56:24 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hi,

nope, it does not help for the mouse. Actually I used before an
external USB mouse and still have these lines in the XF86Cofig:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "mouse"
  Identifier   "Mouse[3]"
  Option  "Device"       "/dev/input/mice"
  Option  "InputFashion"      "Mouse"
  Option  "Name"    "Autodetection"
  Option  "Protocol"     "imps/2"
  Option  "Vendor"       "Sysp"
  Option  "ZAxisMapping"      "4

which used to do the job, so I had both mouses at the same time.
Sadly this does not help with the trackpoint on the IBM USB keyboard.

Regards,
Boyan