[ltp] tp600x, emacs 20.7, display pb

Chris Wallace linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:55:30 +0100

netman,

I think it's an emacs problem.  It's reading settings from some file =
created by Mandrake or KDE.  Check=20
~/.Xdefaults
~/.emacs
for colour settings and edit as necessary.

I would try to reply in french, but my written french is very poor.
Possibly, if you want more advice, you could ask it in french and I could =
reply in english - would that be useful?

Note: I don't use Mandrake/KDE, but emacs.

Chris.

>>> netman.system@free.fr 07/10/02 06:48:11 >>>
Hello,

Sorry again for my poor english,

I installed Mandrake 8.2 on my tp600x.
I de-install Emacs 21..., and install 20.7
With v21 or 20.7, with or without .emacs,
i obtain :
 http://netman.system.free.fr/public/tp600x/pb_emacs.png=20
You can see difference of colors in background.
It' a Xfree 4 problem ?

Thanks by advance.
--=20
http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html=20