[ltp] Dim Monitor

Armando Martinez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
10 Oct 2002 10:50:44 -0700

I have a TP600 and my screen turns black, like if I moved the brigthness to the less amount (I can still see some windows if I really stare at it). At that moment my bar will not work and I have to switch to CRT and then back to the panel and then it works. I guess it has to do with the HW....is rather old.