[ltp] Mandrake 9.0 & Thinkpad 380Z

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:10:19 +0000

I just flashed my 380 Pentium BIOS with 380 PII BIOS and
changed the MMC-1 processor card with a PII 266 MMC-1 I
bought on ebay. I even tried a Celeron 400. Didn't work!
no boot!

I'm not sure if your thinkpad has a MMC-1 module. Check
the hardware maintenance manual. I used it as a dis and
reassembly guide.

Brian