[ltp] T21 - 2647 8AG - enable S-vhs TV-out

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:05:43 -0500

If your screen is showing a much high resolution TO START, and then you issue
s3switch, you often will see truncation.  I have several screen sections so
I can start my lcd in 1400*1050, 1200*1000, 1000*768 and 800*600 (some of the
numbers I wrote are 'approximate').  You may have better luck starting off with
a lower resolution.  I'm not sure a TV can do much above 640*480 - but I have
NEVER tried a TV out - just CRT out.