Fw: [ltp] Modem on A22p with RH 8.0

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
11 Oct 2002 21:26:22 -0700

JC:

Thanks.  Unfortunately, GnoRPM is now depreciated....

I'll check to see if the Kernel source was installed when I built the
system.  I did a custom Desktop install.

Do you mind if I use your web page as a starter (with credit of course)
for building the LT Modem for Red Hat 8.0?

Again, thanks.

James