[ltp] cb_enabler and RedHat 8

Armando Martinez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
11 Oct 2002 21:40:57 -0700

Hi guys,

I am running into this problem. According to the /etc/pcmcia/config file, the device xircom_cb is loading the cb_enabler and xircom_cb modules. That is the way is configured by redhat.

the problemis that when I insert the card, I get "no modules for PCI slot 4:00.0" in the messages file.

Now, I did search for the xircom_cb and is there. The problem is that cb_enabler is not there!.  Any ideas where I could get that module from and/or if I remove the cb_enabler there should not be a problem?

Thanks!.
Armando

"...One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."