[ltp] PCMCIA problem

David Arthur Wainberg linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:30:25 -0500

I've just recently gotten woody  running on a TP 600x. I had the same
problem with a Xircom RealPort -- sporadic hangs. After wasting
who-knows-how-long trying to fix it, I dropped $30 on new card. No
problems now.

(btw I had 2 identical xircom cards, one with old firmware, one with
new. They both worked fine with win2k and both had the same problem on
my Linux TP.)

--D