[ltp] LM_sensors -- still threatening?

Marek Pawelec linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:02:03 +0200

> You can always delete the lm-sensors modules. They are in
> /lib/modules/2.X.X/kernel/drivers/sensors. Just rm -f * there, as root.

OK, many thanks.

This morning, we've (together with my wife, who mainains our home network)
installed  RH 7.3 on tp600X. We did not installed lm_sensors package _and_
we removed sensors from the above location, just to be sure.

As for now, everything works perfectly: sound, X-server, stickpoint;
even suspending and hibernation (and, most important, vim ;) ).

Thank you again for advice,
Wasaty

PS. I wonder: could I use the IrDA for using my mobile phone as a modem?
It works fine under Windows...
--
Activation Energy: The useful quantity of energy available in one cup
                   of coffee.