[ltp] Battery problem

Marek Pawelec linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:10:26 +0200

Hi.

I have a tp600X for about two weeks, and week has passed since I've
installed linux on it.

The problem is: when I work on battery, the APM shows slow DC discharge
to about 49% (takes about 70 minutes, it goes slower when I do the same
text editing under Win 98), and then it rapidly jumps from 49 to 7%,
threatening with suspend.

What's going on? Is it the battery problem?

BTW, I've earlier discharged the battery completely by working with the
charger connected to a dead line (I haven't noticed), and it took more
than three hours.

Wasaty
--
Activation Energy: The useful quantity of energy available in one cup
                   of coffee.