[ltp] tp600e parts

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:18:22 -0400

I recently purchased a battery for my 600 from BatteryZone. We purchase all
our 2-way batteries from them with good results. For the most part the batt
works fine, 3-4 hrs of use, Just can't seem to get the apm to work correctly
with it. It doesn't show charging when it is, does not show any time left
when it lasts another 2 hrs. And the light on the TP doesn't work properly
much of the time either.
I'm calling Battery Zone today and see what they suggest.
BTW all worked well untill my original IBM batt suddenly croaked.

Mike