[ltp] R31: Erratic trackpoint in GNOME 1.4 and all of RH7.3

IBM ThinkPad linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:59:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Laurie Savage wrote:

> I cannot access your page!
>
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:32, you wrote:
>
> > This isn't the fault of your GUI. Please see my R31 page for a
> > discussion of your (APM BIOS) problem:
> >
> > http://www.axu.de/steff/
> >
> > Please follow my advice on this page and post a bug report to IBM.

I just checked it and it worked. Please describe your problem accessing
the page. It's possible that the JavaScript advertisement stuff from the
web hosters doesn't work on your browser. I recommend to use Mozilla,
and/or try to access

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~steff/r31.html

directly. Note that the latter url may change as soon as I find a good
web space provider without advertisement stuff, the www.axu.de-URL (a
redirector) will stay up-to-date.

Best regards,

 Stephan